Units 4-7 comprise a terrace of industrial units of steel portal frame construction beneath a steel profile clad pitched roof. These units have timber framed windows and doors, with up and over goods doors, with parking area on front apron. Unit 12-15 comprises a larger modern detached unit of steel portal frame construction with steel profile clad elevations and roof. The unit has uPVC double glazed windows and doors, gas ceiling mounted heaters and a hard surfaced area to the front of the unit with approximately 12 car parking spaces.
Machynlleth is an attractive market town located at the heart of the Dyfi Estuary, 18 miles north of Aberystwyth and 38 miles south of Blaenau Ffestiniog.
The town is a popular holiday destination served by the A487 whilst the A489 provides access to the A458 further to the east. Machynlleth is approximately 28 miles west of Newtown which is the principle economic centre of Powys and 16 miles south of Dolgellau.
The town has a number of historic buildings, museums and craft shops and benefits from the summer tourist trade. Machynlleth was the seat of Owain Glyndwr’s Welsh Parliament in 1404 and as such claims to be the “ancient capital of Wales”.
Salop Leisure and
CCF (Clynderwen & Cardiganshire Farmers).