UNIT 26 LLANDEGAI INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
Unit 26, Llandegai Industrial Estate, Bangor, LL57 4YH
DETAILSPreviously a 9,054 sq ft cold storage facility for Meats of Conwy, Unit 26 Llandegai Industrial Estate was a project purchased in September 2022. The building required substantial redevelopment to remove several prefabricated extensions, internal fridge walls & ceilings and drainage, to return the site to its original open plan configuration.
The site now provides 7,230sq ft of floorspace and has also been fully rewired & redecorated to provide a generous flexible storage or production facility, with the benefit of extensive vehicle parking in a secure yard area located just off the A55 North Wales expressway and is ideally situated for trade routes.
SPECIFICATIONThe extensive refurbishment includes:
- Flexible open-plan factory space 6,118 sq ft
- Extensive natural lighting all rooflights replaced
- Fully rewired
- Three phase 100Kva available
- Low energy LED movement sensor lighting
- Offices Fully carpeted, with perimeter trunking
- Kitchens fitted to each suite
- Large car park suitable for manoeuvring lorries
Unit 26 is located at the back of the Llandegai Industrial Estate, benefitting from the less densely populated areas of the estate, allowing the large car park.
Llandegai Industrial Estate is situated right next to the A55 North Wales Expressway with easy links to all of the North including Anglesey, Caernarfon and Snowdonia.
Welsh Government (Highways)